Monday, December 24, 2012

Real Food

Hello :) I had a nice morning on this Christmas Eve. I went to this lovely pop up shop in Darlinghurst which...


What a great idea! I stocked up on some organic spelt pasta flour as I bought myself a pasta machine earlier in the year but am yet to use it. Now there's no excuses!


I also bought some honey soaked chai, which sounded amazing & can't wait to have a big pot of chai tomorrow :)


Extra virgin olive from The Little General & Adrian in the background.


I loved the concept of the shop, showcasing quality hand-made products from so many local businesses. There was a fabulous selection of products also including chutneys, jams, rose petal jelly, shortbread, toasted muesli etc! Although today was the final day of trading, you can follow them on facebook

And afterwards we had morning tea at a cafe in Surry Hills called kawa. I had this refreshing mint tea, with green tea & brown sugar in there as well. 


How will you be celebrating Christmas tomorrow? 

Hannah x

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic looking store, will have to track it down! Spent Christmas in Dunedin, NZ. Hope you had a wonderful day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would of loved to see the jams. I may have even tried some jam myself.

    ReplyDelete