Monday, December 16, 2013

Out & About

Hello :) A few things I have been up to over the past week or two ...

Coffee at brewtown newtown (Berkelouw books replacement) today .... was a really nice space and had great coffee,  but I'm going to miss Berkelouw books !!


Sunday market attire. A nice felt hat and a new little bag I scored at a second hand shop.


I ventured out to tropfest for the first time, and loved it !! Such pretty light walking there ... 


We had quite an epic picnic spread ... olives, baguette, pesto, cheese, salami, fruit scrolls and cherries.


I went to the design files open house in Surry Hills (twice actually!) If you aren't familiar with what they do, they take a family and all their furniture out of a lovely house for a week or so and refurnish everything and decorate it all with local artists/designers so everything you see you can buy. The bed in the bedroom, the bath, the kitchen plates ... everything! 

Sadly I don't fit into the category of a 30 year old yuppie just yet, but I didn't want to leave! Whilst sitting in the garden sipping lattes, we overheard a mother tell her son if he wanted anything he could just point to the item ... oh boy!




 Evonne at Marrickville markets (she sells eggs) makes really nice Kombucha I have been loving lately ...& here's some more my friend made. Do you love kombucha?


I hope you've had a chance to have some calm time amongst the craziness that is the festive season! I'm planning on having a relaxed day at Bronte tomorrow ... swimming, having a picnic, and reading some magazines. Should be fun!

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment