Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Hello

Hello :) Here's a little life update ...

Lately I've been working most days of the week, 4-5 of those days at the pharmacy. It's been nice getting to know crows nest a little more  - I've had a few good finds at the vinnies, love the vietnamese food at mama's buoi and spend a little too much money at the health food store. I also joined the local yoga studio mantra yoga and have been going to their morning hatha classes which are so nice and calming.


Once a week I still go to my friends home and help cook/prepare food for their market stalls which is so fun and doesn't feel like work ... 



And fun new job! Every second weekend you can find me running the Ferment It stall at Eveleigh markets (every other week still at the olive stall at Orange Grove markets) I really enjoy talking all about gut health, probiotics and digestion for a few hours!

The range consists of beetroot/apple, sauerkraut, kimchi and lime/chili/mango - all fermented with a 12 strand probiotic ... they're all really yum! 


Started back at ballet two weeks ago, really enjoy the monday morning class and being back en pointe!


Baked some delicious bran muffins the other week and added blueberries and ricotta. 


Also made some divine banana bread ... and couldn't resist this second hand teacup!


Visited marrickville markets the other week (miss working there!) and bought this from a guy who gets the old coconuts the stallholders throw away and creates a succulent pot. Such a good idea & I've found a nice spot for it in my room. 


And how good is this show ??!!


Have a lovely week ... 

Hannah x

1 comment:

  1. That coconut succulent looks so cute! I wish this was available in Melbourne!

    And I love Keeping Up Appearances, such a good show! Kids these days don't know what they're missing, along with old school ABC Kids shows!

    ReplyDelete