Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Minestrone Soup

Hello :) I made a minestrone soup last night for dinner. You might be wondering where I was inspired to make such a dish, and so I shall elaborate. At the markets on the weekend, I get very curious...everyone carrying around big bunches of beetroot and spinach for example, and I'm always wondering what they'll cook. So at Marrickville markets on Sunday I asked a guy what he planned to do with the kale bunch he had, and he replied that he was going to make a big batch of minestrone. "Nice one", I thought & then proceeded to buy some kale, and the next day stocked up on spiral pasta, tinned tomatoes and white beans. Too easy. Dinner was served.

Minestrone Soup (recipe)



This is definitely going to be a staple! It's nourishing & wholesome :)

Where have you been getting your cooking inspiration from lately? 

Hannah x

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant! This one must make its way to my dinner table tonight. Glad you've shared. Got my eye on your next posts.

    ReplyDelete