Saturday, May 11, 2013

Lately...

Hello :) Lately I've been studying for a few recent exams, which are thankfully over for a little while now. But more importantly, I have also been planning my Europe trip with a friend. We are going in July for a month & oh I cannot wait!! We are up to booking accommodation for the south of France, and then Spain. I'll keep you updated, but for now...some snapshots of late...

1. Drinks at the corridor in Newtown. Gin & tonic for me!


2. Free pepe saya butter with my sonoma miche bread (still my favourite) this morning at the markets. It was a lovely surprise! I think most of the butter has already been eaten...


3. Another picnic, at the same spot. It really is the perfect place, and is so quiet on a weekday.


4. A beautiful rhubarb, almond and lemon cake from My Darling Lemon Thyme (here). So good, I've made it twice already :) I added a bit more flour (and used spelt instead of brown rice), and added less almond meal.


5. On my way to Adrian's to make a rhubarb and apple crumble with coconut flakes. Yum! 


6. Adrian preparing a roast. 


The daily green smoothie from Sadhana's Kitchen. Occasionally I go to a yoga class at Jivamukti there, which I always enjoy, and would love to make it a regular thing!


7. If I'm studying at home, I always make time to walk to the shops for coffee and the paper. I just can't stay inside for an entire day...


8. Frankie & tea. 


I'm seeing Emma Louise next Friday and have been listening to her album on repeat...it's so nice! 

Hannah x

2 comments:

  1. looks like a pretty fun week. Gotta watch out for those pesky pigeons though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always love reading your blogs most especially when you visit one of our markets! Marrickville and/or Orange Grove so thank you!

    ReplyDelete