1. Improve my posture. I've noticed lately I've been slouching a lot, particularly because it's so cold! Also, with travelling to uni (Sydney to Wollongong), its very easy to slouch on the train for 1.5 hours so I noticed my back starting to become sore after a while. As well as this I've realised I use my laptop in bed, which usually means my back is curved over. So! Here's what I want to start doing:
- Only using my laptop on my desk
- Have a professional massage (I've never had one before but my back has been aching lately, so I think it'll be worth it)
- Start doing yoga or adult ballet classes. I think I might start doing some gentle yoga (near my heater!), which will help improve my posture. I also want to look into doing ballet classes, as I use to dance for quite a while (anyone know of adult ballet classes in Sydney- preferably the inner west/city?)
2. Drink more herbal tea. When it's cold I always seem to reach for black tea, so today I bought some green tea bags. I'm going to try drink black tea only in the morning, and then sip on green tea (or other herbal tea) for the rest of the day.
3. Start skipping. This is going to be a bit of a challenge, but I used to do skipping for fitness, and then stopped after a few weeks. Now the only exercise I do is walking, so I want to try incorporate skipping into a routine. My aim is to do 5 minutes of skipping most days and slowly build up!
(This picture was taken in Melbourne. Aren't the roses gorgeous?!)
And they're my 3 current health goals! Do you have any health/fitness goals at the moment?