- Thinking ... about what to do after I graduate with a Bachelor of Science (nutrition) degree at the end of the month! I'm still not entirely sure what I want to pursue yet ... but in the meantime am happy working at a few jobs and still having time to do a few yoga classes, bake a bit more, opshop and fun things like that!
(recipe from here, it was so good!!!)
- Planning ... a little holiday to Melbourne soon and hopefully Japan at the end of the year!
- Eating ... a lot of slow cooked soups and stews using homemade chicken broth, homemade sauerkraut, and porridge with cacao, homemade almond milk and toasted sunflower seeds
- Listening ... to sufjan stevens, tiny ruins, first aid kit + abc jazz
- Drinking ... aeropress coffee, white tea, rooibos with lemon
- Buying ... dark chocolate coffee beans (obsessed!), containers from Muji and polish pottery
- Wearing ... peach blush, berry lipstick and a lot of collared shirts - the shirt in the picture is a lover find from vinnies!
- Reading ... far from the madding crowd (cause I want to see the film with carey mulligan)
- Watching ... a lot of makeup videos on youtube from Sali Hughes, who I read about in the latest dumbo feather magazine