Friday, September 5, 2014

Some Things

Hello :) Over the past two weeks, life has settled into a nice rhythm. I'm luckily to have gotten a few new jobs that are one day a week - so I can look forward to something different most days. Here are some things I've been up to over the past few weeks ... 

Enjoying a nice salad in my garden - can't get enough of barley at the moment! 


Discovered a cute little cafe in bondi called lilliputien 


Porridge with cardamom, cultured butter & honey (so yum when they melted together) and toasted sunflower seeds.


Two recent morning teas at black star pastry 



Gorgeous heritage eggs - almost too pretty to crack!


One day a week I help out with food prep for a couple's market stall. I couldn't help but take a photo of this pretty frittata we made the other day (along with 11 others!) - filled with tomatoes, spinach, feta and olives!


Close up of my brekky the other day, which included some yummy buttery thyme mushrooms.


So I found both these books at vinnies for a total of $9 last week - there are some great recipes!! I quit sugar for life only came out a few months ago, so I thought it was quite funny it's already in vinnies. 


Tomorrow I have a rare saturday off work as my boss is away, so I'm waking up early and going to pyrmont growers market for the first time. I might even go to eveleigh too cause I'm a little market obsessed!

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment