Sunday, November 7, 2010

Breakfast Challenge: Day Three

Hello again!
Hope you're having a relaxing Sunday. The weather finally seems to be clearing up in Sydney which is good. Well this morning, I woke up quite late at the same time as my sister so we decided to make pancakes! Quite a similar breakfast to yesterday's but it's what we felt like. My sister was in charge of cooking the pancakes whilst I made a fruit platter to accompany.

Preparing the mixture. We used the 'basic pancake' recipe from Le Cordon Bleu's 'Breakfasts'.
 We served our pancakes with fruit (strawberries, bananas, blueberries and kiwi), pure maple syrup, lemon and sugar. And for the majority of the photos my sister insisted on being a hand model. Thanks Rosie! Here's the results:




What's your favourite pancake topping?

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment