Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Snaps!

Merry Christmas all !! I hope your days been filled with family, food and fun! As I said in my previous post I stayed home for (well most of) the day relaxing with family. Tomorrow I'm seeing extended family and we're all seeing the start of the Sydney to Hobart yacht race, going swimming at the beach then having dinner, opening some pressies and such. Should be good fun :)

But back to today! Here's a few things I got up to...

 Opening a few gifts...T2 Chai tea, a book on natural medicine, incense and dark chocolate with lavendar. My parents know me all too well ;)
For a late brekky I made Lemon and Ricotta pancakes and we had this with a fresh fruit platter and some Chai tea. The pancakes were perfectly light and yummy... I'm making these again soon!
Reading my new book in bed (And yes I'm still in my PJ's and looking rather spotty)
A late lunch. Roasted cauliflower salad, pesto pasta with ricotta, tomatoes (from the garden!), avocado and fresh mango. Delicious! Washed down with some sparkling apple juice.
Drinking some herbal tea in the afternoon. It's a 'detox' blend from T2
In the afternoon we went for a walk along the water at Bicentennial park in Glebe. It was such a beautiful day! My sister and I

Well lovelies, hope your Christmas has been spectacular!! What did everyone get up to? Any favourite dish or cool pressie?

Hannah x

P.S. Feel free to 'follow' my blog ;)

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2103575/dear-asparagus?claim=pg5m9dwyn69">Follow my blog with bloglovin</a>

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely day you had! Your pancakes turned out beautifully, do you have a recipe?
    I love your tea cups, so pretty and dainty. what great bunch of pressies. gorgeous weather for a walk, and I love your dress. I'm craving pesto now! I got so many gorgeous gifts, including some babushka measuring spoons!! so cute :)
    Heidi xo

    ReplyDelete