Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Beauty: Favourite Lipbalms

Hello :) I thought today, I'd share my favourite lipbalms- a nifty little product most ladies aren't without! When looking for a lovely lipbalm, I look out for natural ingredients & like supporting mostly Australian brands. Here are 3 I'm loving at the moment...

1. Tingling honey lipbalm (Moogoo) This is a wonderful everyday sort of lipbalm. It's moisturising, smells nice & has a lemony tingle when applied. 


2. Paw Paw & Honey balm (Suvana). I read about this moisturising lipbalm, when Zoe Foster talked about it (here). It's a beautiful paw paw balm, without the petrochemicals & has the nourishing benefit of honey. It's smells so yummy :) 


3. Red Dahlia tinted lipbalm (Burt's Bees) This is a fabulous tinted lipbalm, with a subtle red sheen. I like to use it when I want to wear a hint of colour, but don't want to hassle of a lipstick. It also comes in lots of other pretty shades too. I'm a big fan of the other Burt's Bees lipbalms too, especially the honey one!


What are your favourite lipbalms? 

Hannah x

6 comments:

  1. I love Burt's Bees products ... I think my favourite is Pawpaw ointment :P It's just so soft on my lips :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Hannah! My favourite lipbalm is Burt's Bees and the Strawberry Nivea Lipbalm! Its sooo good....but a bit too shiny. But it tints nicely.
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I've tried that strawberry one- I agree, it does get a little shiny, especially in warm weather!

      Delete
  3. Agree on #1 (<3 moogoo) and like anonymous I adore Strawberry Nivea Lipbalm (love the taste, sheen and tint). Tried to switch to the strawberry moogoo but it's just not the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh interesting, I've seen the strawberry one on their website- so not as good as the original? thanks!

      Delete